SLP pipe or dyno port

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
I have 08 800 XP 154 stock at this point i am going to install the dj clutch kit helix ramps weights / reeds i need to know it the slp pipe & y pipe better then the dyno port set up i have a MBRP can on already also with the pipe & y pipe do i have to run race fuel in the low lands like around E.D. any info would be nice THANKS
O ha i will post some pic's before xmass i got the rear skid & the front a arms power coated black this summer it looks good all black wheels on it & a two wheel kit on the back

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 08 800 XP 154 stock at this point i am going to install the dj clutch kit helix ramps weights / reeds i need to know it the slp pipe & y pipe better then the dyno port set up i have a MBRP can on already also with the pipe & y pipe do i have to run race fuel in the low lands like around E.D. any info would be nice THANKS
O ha i will post some pic's before xmass i got the rear skid & the front a arms power coated black this summer it looks good all black wheels on it & a two wheel kit on the back

From my experience the slp pipe kit does not work went back to stock pipe and mbrp can, dyno port has a nice pipe kit.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a stock bore motor, save your money. Get a DP y-pipe and run the stock pipe.

Pappillion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You shouldn't have to run race fuel unless you plan on changing compression. If I'm wrong, someone please stop me.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you do either you need to get the whole package-ypipe/pipe/can. i have used both dynoport ypipe/can/pipe and both work very well. right away had to clicker down 2 times from overrev which means more pin weight it required which means the machine is making more horsepower. and its noticable. but if you throw a crappy mbrp can on an slp pipe well thats how how it was designed was it.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put the Dynoport ceramic coated y-pipe, pipe and can on, feels stronger down here but haven't had it in the hills yet. Hopefully be in McBride on Dec 18-20.

Top Bottom