Slp Or Bikeman performance kit

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been thinking of a new sled and even if i dont end up getting one im planning on throwing a performance kit on my old one or just straight on the new one. iv been looking into performance kits and was wondering if anyone has any comments or thoughts if i should go slp or bikeman
thanks.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like you are in the same boat as me, Ive been looking around, i dont want to spend a bunch of cash on a sled im only riding for one more year.....

Right now im looking at just doing a slp air horn, the bmp pipe mod and a bmp can..... which will be about $600... Looking into getting a 163 take off track and getting some rail extensions too.

If i was you i would look into this package, - BMP 2007-2009 700CFI Bolt-On Performer Kit - Dragon 700 - Polaris - Sled -

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya ive been looking at that kit and im thinking i probably gonna get the bolt on from bikeman its a good deal and simple for 15 horse. cause i might just be riding this sled for only 1 more year

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah same, im hoping this is the last year im riding this sled, but i want to be less stuck this winter. then not sure if ill sell the 700 and get a 163 pro or keep it and have 2 sleds...

Top Bottom