Sleds Getting Dusty

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
I don't know about you guys, but I haven't even started my sled in weeks because of the warm weather that led to an icy covering of...everything! I'm starting to look at round things now(tires) on 2 wheeled units and am having crazy ideeers about getting a low snow multi purpose beater sled to get me through it. It's like this every year but....
Plus, I will NOT fall into that trap of just watching tv endlessly when bored. Can't do it. Not wired that way.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great snow this last weekend in northern Montana if your close

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope no dust on my sled,, although I sure wish it would snow....

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, in the same boat...too much snow for tires, not enough for a sled....I've been looking for tracks for the rzr for that exact reason

660canuck

Reaction score
I've been using the time to deck out our enclosed trailer. Built a boot dryer and workbench, adding a stereo and some fold down benches. Keeps my sanity while I wait for it to snow

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I have had to work harder to be in good snow every day I do find that the snow seems to be better then I expect every day I'm out. Its the cold thats keeping me in today.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
The season started off great now it just sucks. Brand new sled just begging to go out and be rode. Can't wait for some more snow. I sure would like to be putting more miles on.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. 700 miles on my 03 last year even with building it. Only at 200 or so on the 14, haven't ridden in a month!

No snow and no sledding makes Sean something something..........

Top Bottom