Sledhead Chat Thread

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Family reunion in 150 mile house

Leaving the 1st and coming back the Monday

But if your here Wednesday or Thursday, come by for a tea after supper

Do you need my buddy Howard the realtor's number??
I will let you know

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Holio & Tex.
What you'se guys doin on the Sept long, or a couple days before?
Jacky and I are thinking about heading to Sic to look at properties to purchase.
We'll have TJ with us, so probably be hoteling it...... Might have a place to stay in Tappen, but nothing is confirmed yet....

We will be campin out at the Bighorn

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Family reunion in 150 mile house

Leaving the 1st and coming back the Monday

But if your here Wednesday or Thursday, come by for a tea after supper

Do you need my buddy Howard the realtor's number??
Soooooo.......... your not going to have supper ready for me?

And I think I will need Howards number.

It's not 100% confirmed, but we have a place to stay in Tappen. Just don't know what day we would head there?

I have a Dr. appt on Tues, so it would be after that.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Went out for a drive in FS's area this weekend exploring some of the roads looking for a place to hike with the family. It is crunchy dry!

65 km north of Elkford in Elk Lakes Provincial Park is a great place. Great views and lots of options. Not much further than driving to Fernie. Much more remote and way fewer tourists.

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Walking with a two year old girl and an 11 great old dog. This spot up the fording road was perfect. We were going to go up north but the smoke looked way heavier.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ordered new wrap (SCS unlimited out of Bozeman) and a new pair of Klim boots. Dennis Kirk (denniskirk.com) has good prices on Klim boots and they have sizes in stock.

Getting closer everyday. So I'm guessing, it is what one would call "one day at a time!"

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ordered new wrap (SCS unlimited out of Bozeman) and a new pair of Klim boots. Dennis Kirk (denniskirk.com) has good prices on Klim boots and they have sizes in stock.

Getting closer everyday. So I'm guessing, it is what one would call "one day at a time!"

not going to snow in your area this year Mr Fernie....... only Alberta is getting snow this year, good thing I bought that Skandic for the deep snow days!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta seems to get all the snow every year..... can't seem to figure out why so many sledders from Alberta come into BC?
not going to snow in your area this year Mr Fernie....... only Alberta is getting snow this year, good thing I bought that Skandic for the deep snow days!

Top Bottom