Sledding out west is too tough to do from Toronto! Selling mod parts and sled!

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
I thought that I could fly into Edmonton and go on sled trips to McBride but found out the hard way that I need to spend more time maintaining my sled prior to trips... 827 leaned out and squeeked the PTO side... that being said, I have decided to sell my sled and mod parts and will consider a rental sled where I can pull and go instead of working and worrying about the sled blowing up etc.

I have a bunch of like new mod parts that I am selling off my '03 800 151". All parts have one weekend on them

SLP Powder Pro skis
Team secondary clutch powder coated black with Mountain Magic's set up- SOLD!!!
Dynoport pipe and can ceramic coated- SOLD!!!
Marvin Shaw shocks (billet aluminum nitrogen filled- 18" eye to eye)
Boss seat (Black on Black logo)... this is one of the good seats... not the cheap China seats!- SOLD!!!
827 RKT with MINOR scuffing on the PTO cylinder... includes head, pistons, rave valves and cylinders... will include two sets of domes (6000' and 10,000')
Stock 2003 800 151" in mint shape...

Search my posts to see pictures and videos of the sled and parts...

Sad to see it go but it has too! Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Braden
SleddingPics011.jpg

SleddingPics004.jpg

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang that sucks man! Good sled for sure for someone looking as I had this sled before Alberta Boy, it's been looked after for sure. Can't blame you though, it's bad enough getting away from just edmonton nevermind across the country.

Sadly I can relate, mines going up for sale after the next trip, and not to upgrade :(

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang that sucks man! Good sled for sure for someone looking as I had this sled before Alberta Boy, it's been looked after for sure. Can't blame you though, it's bad enough getting away from just edmonton nevermind across the country.

Sadly I can relate, mines going up for sale after the next trip, and not to upgrade :(

Thanks for the comments dude... it was a sad day but it isn't fair to ask my buddies to maintain it for me and I just come and ride it!
Sorry to hear that you are selling your too!

I hope this sled goes to a good home!

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wth? wipe your tears and throw some money at it!!! get it up and running!!

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there! I'm really interested in your boss seat. How much? Where is the sled parts at? Thanks :)

PM sent

Thanks for the highjacking boost... this is a story about it being tough to own a sled and live 4000 km away from it... public discussion piece... and oh yah, I am selling some stuff! :beer:

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a guy that lived out here and then had to move to Toronto and give up one of the passions he loves, has to sell his sled and maybe ride a short track............ouch :(

Maybe we could cut him some slack? I'm pretty sure it sucks to be him.

Is this the second time the 827 has blown?

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a guy that lived out here and then had to move to Toronto and give up one of the passions he loves, has to sell his sled and maybe ride a short track............ouch :(

Maybe we could cut him some slack? I'm pretty sure it sucks to be him.

Is this the second time the 827 has blown?

LOL... thanks Modman!

Yup second time with the 827... this was my fault this time... sled was running great but sat too long and I didn't clean out the carbs and dump the fuel! This lack of time to maintain (and only a few rides a year) caused the melt down. It sucks but what can you do!

Top Bottom