Sledding in White Court!

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if you guys know how the conditions are at Whitecourt at the moment. Looking to go this weekend, if there is enough snow. Its supposed to start getting cold, so maybe it will start freezing. Keep Me posted!

Reddragon816

Reaction score
I drove through WCT yesterday and there was still hay popping up in the ditches on hwy 43. I doubt the trails are any good. But you may get about 5 minutes of fun out of the ditches.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been working in fox creek and it hasn't really stopped in 2-3 days and a few people are ripping around but depending on your machine I wouldn't want to risk hitting crap and damaging even my old sleds

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm down in edson, snowing for 3 days, still all fluff you will hit everything lying on the ground. rocks stumps etc. needs to set up and some more snow on top.

been driving at a slow crawl so far, rocks stumps logs everywhere, and creeks are still running.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm in mayerthorpe and I was out yesterday, decent amount, gotta be careful in the ditches. however we got more last night, so there probably pretty nice conditions now. been snowing for 2-3 days now

Polarissleds6

Reaction score
Thanks guys! i just hit the website and yea, nothing is quite frozen yet! Staging areas open this Friday, website says to be very cautuion around wet areas.

Top Bottom