sledding in revy

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hi all, Anybody going sledding at revy or even somewhere in bc on wed or thur.(20, 21st) I'm going to be and need some buddies to ride with. I'm no pro but no rookie either. Don't smoke , drink very little( never on the trail) riding new 8oo summit 151.
Hope to hear from somebody soon.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hi Jr.
I just got a notice of your reply to my post. I had forgotten about it, it was from Dec. 06!! But I'm always looking for another trip to the mountains:D:D
Right now the plan is to make a trip to McBride in Feb. looking like between 12th and 20th. I'll let you know when we set firm dates.
Where have you ridden this winter? We had a great trip to Sicamous before Xmas and just got back from a trip to Blue river last week. It was awesome!!!:D:D:D:D

Sled-Head-Jr.

Reaction score
kool kool, this winter so far i've rode in whistler, 108 mile, and spanish mountain, i just bought a new yamaha nytro and i've already put 550km on it, just picked it up on dec.18 and haven't rode since jan. 4th, looking forward to going for another ride.

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey flatland had to make a new account but this is sled-head-jr. just to let you know. and ive never rode in mcbride.

flatlandguy

Reaction score
Hi Nytro-rider

Good to hear from you again. You've got to try McBride sometime, there are some huge riiding areas. We still havn't nailed down our Feb trip, next week should have more definate plans. What works for you?:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want to ride Mcbride come on down, I will most likely be in for a day of riding. Let me know and if you need a place to stay, pick my B&B.

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think it could be anywhere from feb. 18 to feb. 24, or in march it could be anywhere from 27th to april 4th

flatlandguy

Reaction score
hi BB toys
I've been watching your posts on conditions, always appreciate the reports from a local. Sure would like to stay at your place, I'll talk to the rest of the crew, hope they don't buggar around too long and you get booked up before they decide!! Talk to you next week.

Top Bottom