Sledbunny and crew

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Curtis how did the rear suspension changes work. Looking for more sliders. How did the rest of the sleds run last trip out

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Sliders

I think we nailed it. The skid had been moved back to accomidate a longer track (151 became a 156"). The rear of the suspension had been raised with lowering brackets to move snow better. Summitric noticed that all the weight was on the back of the skid so we moved the front bolts down 1.75" to allow the skid to run flat.
We also adjusted the front shock and loosened off the limiter strap. Both of these changes were for the worse. I did adjust the shock in the mountains but it's tough to do the limiter strap out there so the climbing wasn't as good as it could have been because the skiis were way off the ground all the time.
We are picking up the sleds from Scott's (snowangel) tonight so I will get a better look later this week.

Thanks to summitric for the help setting up the new skid alignment and catmando for stopping by for a wobblypop and wishing us luck.

All the sleds ran well. Summitrics RT 1000 pulls like a tank. He went where he couldn't in the past. We had a number of differnt sleds and I will post my thoughts on how they ran on another thread.

We had only one problem, Sunday night on the way down one of the Cats was missing so they went baCK and found he had blew his belt. There were cords inside the clutch so they had to pull the clutch on the trial to clean it up. Two hour delay for that part of the group.

Otherwise, a great trip
:D :D :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Cat Blows???

Ouch, He Blew The Belt On That New M1000 153" On The Trail:( ?? He Did Say It Wasn't Quite Running Right The Whole Time(wasn't Climbing Real Good):d . So The Boys Never Got Outa Their Until 7:00pm, Ouch!!!

Top Bottom