Skis

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't even look at much other than Grippers. They work well on the Doo. The only other one I would get is the Mohawks but they are very soft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago Simmons were the choice of replacement skis, what about now?

I have Simmons on my M8. They work fine, but you need big arms. Found the same thing with my SLP Powder pros. Just too much of a workout for me now. I think any aggressive ski is going to require a lot of arm power on a rider forward sled.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the SLP Mohawk skis? How are they performing? I was thinking about trying a set on my viper. Currently running the curve xs ski.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone running the SLP Mohawk skis? How are they performing? I was thinking about trying a set on my viper. Currently running the curve xs ski.

Mohawks are an excellent ski and work very well! Highly recommend

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am running sly dogs on both my turbo apex and my turbo viper, they work really well. Pretty sure you will be happy with them.

Travco28

Reaction score
I Have SLP powder pro's on my xm . Great ski in the deep stuff but they need a bit of muscle to pull around , you get used to it . And they fight you a bit on the trails when you go hard and fast . Ive had them on my last two sleds and love them over stock. But when you turn they turn , most noticeable is going down hill and turning Back around they make a big difference .

Top Bottom