Skinz dan adams nxt lvl front bumper

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn those look sweet! Good to know the snow catcher can be left off though, might need to get one of these if....er.....when I wreck my Polaris one.

Froglegs

Reaction score
Does it make a difference when you run the skid plate does it require any modifications. looks good

AK FULL THROTTLE

Reaction score
Not that I see... Used two 1/4-20 Carriage bolts at the bottom instead of the four rivets included. Fits perfect as I see it with no mods..

For the Polaris skidplate that is..

bigtvents

Reaction score
Do you have a picture where/how it's mounted under the hood ? I had one of the original Skinz bumpers with a single mounting point and wanted to see how this new design is better. Thank you.

AK FULL THROTTLE

Reaction score
Do you have a picture where/how it's mounted under the hood ? I had one of the original Skinz bumpers with a single mounting point and wanted to see how this new design is better. Thank you.

I will get some.. It mounts at the shock towers like normal, down below those two are another two and also the front center and at the bottom.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running one also. I have mine mounted over top of my skid plate. Just had to use longer rivets. Looks and works good!

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
vy2uheba.jpg

2etujyty.jpg

e2a9u6u4.jpg

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn't cheap that's for sure! I ordered mine from sled solutions as the bumper was only available at the time from certain distributors

Top Bottom