skidoo 2016

crazy_cappa

Reaction score
Yeah your right all they did was insta lift bro. good call. Don't know if I'll be the first on that new engine in the mountain either but from what I have seen with the Polaris guys I ride with they are all pretty close already

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Let me lay it out for you...

T3.jpg

Last edited:

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah your right all they did was insta lift bro. good call. Don't know if I'll be the first on that new engine in the mountain either but from what I have seen with the Polaris guys I ride with they are all pretty close already

I wouldn't know cause I don't know enough guys that ride Polaris's to test against! A few that started out on the pros in 2013 but most have switched to the doo

c.wilson07

Reaction score
Wow a doo guy says he's disappointed with a minimal change roll out and the hardcore doo tards jump all over him can't wait to see what happens when a poo guy starts running his mouth. For the record I'm also a doo guy only cause I like the way they ride more. I'm not destroying the pros I ride with but I'm on a 14 and no t3s in my group. if you say its great t team I better agree don't want to get attacked on the internet for sharing my opinion on an open forum. In the end people will ride whatever they like best and all four companies will keep making sleds and money.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
So if you are riding a T3 you are gay and like to ride the Axys riders anus?

That sounds rewarding! T-Team will have a line up! Or a train? errr....

Who said anything about the riders..... We are talking sleds here. I think you are on the wrong website.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if you are riding a T3 you are gay and like to ride the Axys riders anus?

That sounds rewarding! T-Team will have a line up! Or a train? errr....

Or at least forcefully riding their anus. Either way, that axys is in front.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Wow a doo guy says he's disappointed with a minimal change roll out and the hardcore doo tards jump all over him can't wait to see what happens when a poo guy starts running his mouth. For the record I'm also a doo guy only cause I like the way they ride more. I'm not destroying the pros I ride with but I'm on a 14 and no t3s in my group. if you say its great t team I better agree don't want to get attacked on the internet for sharing my opinion on an open forum. In the end people will ride whatever they like best and all four companies will keep making sleds and money.

They are jokes man. I have said a hundred times over.. NOBODY makes a crappy sled anymore! But If everyone cant have a little fun on here whats the point... Thats what I say man... Ride what fits you the best! Its an OPEN "2016 SKI DOO" thread... what do you expect lol.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are jokes man. I have said a hundred times over.. NOBODY makes a crappy sled anymore! But If everyone cant have a little fun on here whats the point... Thats what I say man... Ride what fits you the best! Its an OPEN "2016 SKI DOO" thread... what do you expect lol.

Which one of these fellas is you T?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c.wilson07

Reaction score
I agree man fun is the name of the game.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell the new doos have ZERO instantaneous lift?? It hasnt been mentioned once in any of their marketing. What a joke! :rolleyes:

I did notice in doo's ad that they are "nimble"!!! That's gotta count for something???

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still have a few more seasons until my skills catch my 174 T3. If they release that 880 big bore turbo a guy like me might hurt himself or get into some big trouble! lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To be honest I'm surprised we haven't seen the poo faithful stir the pot yet. You better believe it's coming

Hopefully they are smart enough to realize the t3 174 will still walk all over that new axys. Although it's new it's deep snow performance will not touch the current T3 174 sleds. 163 maybe because they are much lighter those sleds may be comparable now that they have a 2.7 track

Top Bottom