Ski-Doo RF Dess Key Video

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Broke one of the tabs on the key last week. It would stay on but would flop over and turn the sled off. Having a spare key saved a PITA kind of day!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were at Carls riding new product a couple years ago and one of the guys pulled on the rewind cord and caught the DESS key and flung it 30ft away into deep snow. 12 guys and we spent an hour looking for that key with no luck. A lot of work getting that sled out in the dark. Carry a spare.

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were at Carls riding new product a couple years ago and one of the guys pulled on the rewind cord and caught the DESS key and flung it 30ft away into deep snow. 12 guys and we spent an hour looking for that key with no luck. A lot of work getting that sled out in the dark. Carry a spare.
Curious if it is possible to have all your riding groups keys programmed the same?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would all 8 sleds have to be at the dealer all at the same time?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
I think if the tech keeps that key off to the side he can do your buddies one at a time as they can come in to get it done.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great tip, when my riding group purchased their new sleds (6 total) we all had them programmed the same and then purchased one extra and programmed the same. and yes the dealer much prefers to have all the machines there

Top Bottom