silverbacks on my rzr...to much???

fathoot

Reaction score
I was thinking of putting a set of silverback's on my rzr, and don't know if thats to much tire to turn without a clutch kit. i have 2" lift and 1.5" wheel spacers all around so i should have enough room.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what size are you planning on going with? you will have room for up to 30" for sure. i have a set of 30's for sale if your interested. i am in lloydminster as well. $500.00. it will have no problem turning them without a clutch kit but i suggest you eventually get one.

fathoot

Reaction score
i was thinking on going with 28's because i got the the 12" stock rims, and the 30's are 14" i do beleive, unless you got at set of 14" rims to with them.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya my 30's are for 14". i did have rims with them but sold them. if you are going to stick with the stock rims i suggest 29.5 outlaws.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats a set of 14" rims worth from boundary for his rzr, do you guys have any take off rims off any 850xps there cause he will be close to the same price buying your tires and some rims then to buy a set of new tires.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we don't have any rims by themselves. a set of rims and tires. rims are black steel though for $300.00. depending on what style of rims he wants. i can price them out tomorrow.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to him here At work and he said what ever isn't to much money and will work for him also could you price out a set of 28 silverbacks for him as well that would be great. Your pretty handy with all the info on here man.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what color is his rzr. i will price him out a set of itp's that will match pretty good. i will see what i can do with the silverbacks. to date i can not find any of our suppliers that carry them. i have a couple that i can check still so i will check it out.

fathoot

Reaction score
hey just wondering if you found anything out about any rims, or if you were able to price out a set of 28's, not sure which way to go pretty much depends on the price of it all....thx for for your help!!

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry man i can not get silverbacks from any of my suppliers. I can get you some itp ss 212 or 312 rims for $450.00 tax in. i would go with 312's on the stealth black. $450.00 includes 4 rims, center caps, lug nuts, valve stems and i can mount the tires on the rims for you. you would be $950.00 even for the rims and 30" silverbacks. rims have lifetime warranty. let me know.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We get home from the rig next Wednesday he says he will probly take them wants to look at the tires to see how they look firsts

fathoot

Reaction score
hey that sounds good to me order the 312's i'll be home by next thursday think you could have them mounted and ready to go by then?

Top Bottom