Silencers??

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good write up here:

It's absurd that something that can protect the hearing of millions of Canadians is illegal.

jjack

Banned
Reaction score
you now need a permit for body armour really doubt if the gov will allow suppressors

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its a joke. They complain about the noise but not allow us to use them. I am pretty sure some countries say you cannot hunt unless you use them.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The same people that whine that they can't have loud pipes on their bikes want to legalize supressors. Wear earplugs.

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The same people that whine that they can't have loud pipes on their bikes want to legalize supressors. Wear earplugs.

WTF are you talking about? Loud noise that draws attention to your hobby (regardless of what it is) and is detrimental to your hobby. Lost our local range due to noise complaints.
I don't know about you but I don't hunt with earplugs either. Ever shoot a larger Weatherby with a brake? You need double hearing protection and even then it's marginal protection.

It's absurd when there is an engineered device that works but is illegal for reasons I can't understand.

Also not going to thread the barrel of a nice rifle and hang a Home Depot adapted oil filter on the end of it, not to mention u-build suck on big bore rifles. It would be a prohibited device, not gonna risk my collection like that either.

Top Bottom