Sicamous Snowmobile Annual Dinner/Auction & Ladies Ride! Feb.18th

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics Corrisa, did h20 contribute in any way? And were they asked. Just curious

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great pics Corrisa, did h20 contribute in any way? And were they asked. Just curious

They auctioned off something called a mystery box from H20. Don't know what was in it.

Also some gift certficates there. We joked that it may be tough to use those!

polarman

Reaction score
I bought the mystery package, and it had a BCA Float 30 in it. I think i got it for $675. Thanks to H2O for the donation!

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the mystery package, and it had a BCA Float 30 in it. I think i got it for $675. Thanks to H2O for the donation!

I think you got a deal? I have seen them advertised for $725 and $750. They were advertising the mystery box as a minimum $700 value. Since the idea was to raise money for the grooming program you would think if people knew what was being sold more would have bid on it and possibly got a higher price.
So good on you for being brave enough to bid on a suprise from H2O. Lot's of people have got a suprise there and it wasn't a good one;) . lol

joysled

Reaction score
It is really great to see the involvement of Sicamous Businesses in the Club event. Leanne and Trevor with Mac Machines, Jim and Val with JB's Marine, Mike and Gang with Powderlites, Michelle with AJ and the Worx, Tim Corliss with the Best Western. If there are others please post because we will be promoting you to all our visitors.

polarman

Reaction score
It is really great to see the involvement of Sicamous Businesses in the Club event. Leanne and Trevor with Mac Machines, Jim and Val with JB's Marine, Mike and Gang with Powderlites, Michelle with AJ and the Worx, Tim Corliss with the Best Western. If there are others please post because we will be promoting you to all our visitors.

You may want to thank Mark and Wendy from Joe Schmucks Roadhouse! They spent a lot of money at your auction! Plus we stayed there and it was top shelf from Food to Rooms!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may want to thank Mark and Wendy from Joe Schmucks Roadhouse! They spent a lot of money at your auction! Plus we stayed there and it was top shelf from Food to Rooms!
X2 on this they are wonderful.

Top Bottom