Sicamous eating spots

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny, I walk into Brothers, they are already pouring my drink and have in on my table by the time I sit down.

The old Marina had a good breakfast, Grandma's, Joes, the Burner is okay if you are down that end.

sent from a top secret location

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Never seen anything like that happen in there, winter or summer. They almost allways have an empty parking lot.
Some of the places in this town should look at the effort joe schmucks puts into hosting sledders and give it a try. They may be suprised and get some customers.

lsone

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Moose Mulligans was good both times we ate there. A little slow the first time though. Joe schmucks was good, but its no Moose Mulligans, that's for sure. Breakfast was very good though quality wise, however portions are small at joes.

Brothers is owned by a previous employee of Moose I believe.

Use Moose Mulligans free shuttle service. No taxi needed

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mooses amout of food has gone down, same as Joes

If ur hungry the burner has the most for what u pay ...

Plus it's the best taste too, from what I have eaten

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Last edited:

4stAir

Reaction score
Cause the guys name is Ferniesnow and its another great spot to snowmobile and better place to find good food. thought it was pretty obvious.

Ok so absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. Thanks for coming out

Tarbender

Reaction score
Too bad for the thread-starter getting sent to Brother's. Joe Smuck's is the best choice for breakfast (great hash browns!), but there lunch and dinner options are nothing special (they do have their menu on their website). The Burner is your standard Pub food, but they do it well (their menu is online as well). Brother's should only be an option if you are on a tight budget (but their prices are similar to The Burner, so go there instead), food is not good and they are usually understaffed (their menu is online). Moose Mulligan's is a step up from the usual pub food and has a great location and setting (their menu is online, but check out their Facebook page and check out the pics of their food..definitely a step up from the rest)!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad for the thread-starter getting sent to Brother's. Joe Smuck's is the best choice for breakfast (great hash browns!), but there lunch and dinner options are nothing special (they do have their menu on their website). The Burner is your standard Pub food, but they do it well (their menu is online as well). Brother's should only be an option if you are on a tight budget (but their prices are similar to The Burner, so go there instead), food is not good and they are usually understaffed (their menu is online). Moose Mulligan's is a step up from the usual pub food and has a great location and setting (their menu is online, but check out their Facebook page and check out the pics of their food..definitely a step up from the rest)!

So last weekend buddy of mine was out, 1:15 min to get a simple breakfast ...

Not good joes.... Not sure if they will eat breakfast there again

Made them just about a hour late to meet us, made us wait for them :what:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was not happy with my breakfast service at Joe's recently. It's been okay, usually takes awhile, but last time was much to long and not much sympathy from the waitress. It wasn't even full.

Obviously people have different tastes and rate service different, heck some of you ride Cats afterall.

The burner is too far out of town, especially if you are walking or pushing your luck with a drink or two.

It's sad but Tims and A&W might be the more likely places for breakfast if I want to waste less time.

sent from a top secret location

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We recieved a breakfast with cold eggs at Joes the other day. Something is up. Not as good as it used to be.

Joe Schmucks

Reaction score
Website
www.JoeSchmucks.ca
re; Joe Schmucks RoadHouse.

We have have taken steps to remedy our poor performance and we are proud to announce that Joe's is under new management. We welcome George Horton as our new General Manager. George and his wife Lori have extensive restaurant and management experience. They have been managing our Motel & Campground for the past year and we are very pleased with the results.

We are confident that your next meal at Joe's will be hot and delicious and served well prepared by friendly, courteous staff...We want you back, and we are offering the best breakfast in the Shuswap.

New website coming soon! Joe Schmuck's Road House ? Food & Rooms ? Sicamous, BC ? 250-836-2290

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about gramas and gramps

It the strip mall

Tarbender

Reaction score
Moose Mulligans was good both times we ate there. A little slow the first time though. Joe schmucks was good, but its no Moose Mulligans, that's for sure. Breakfast was very good though quality wise, however portions are small at joes.

Brothers is owned by a previous employee of Moose I believe.

Use Moose Mulligans free shuttle service. No taxi needed

Brother's isn't owned by a previous employee of Moose's...you may be thinking of Bahama John's which was run by a past Moose employee last summer. It wasn't very good, if anyone is curious. The free shuttle at Moose's is a great service.....and they have great pizza....they even make their own dough!

Top Bottom