TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're going to have to wait until you're 65 to be a senior there kiddo!
Seeing as you just turned 18...how many more years is that? :D

You and Joey got a long way to go before you guys get the discount at Denny's, and remember that they will make you show the card, they don't just take your word for it.... :D

lol i will just higher a mask maker person and make the card myself!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is the big move, Joey?

at the latest october , we dont have enough firewood for even a month , and winters in ontario are brutal! we get just a dusting one day , 2 days later it snows for 2 days straight!!! in the end you've got 2 feet plus and I have to plow the driveway with the bruin! like last year ,we got just enough to go for a ride , it went away , and the radio station said rain and +15:eek: i prayed for snow and the next morning their was 3 feet and i had to spend 20 minutes digging out my sxr but it was worth it!!

next time i am in town on high speed i will post pics of that day in snowmobile chat , (maybe later today).

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
at the latest october , we dont have enough firewood for even a month , and winters in ontario are brutal! we get just a dusting one day , 2 days later it snows for 2 days straight!!! in the end you've got 2 feet plus and I have to plow the driveway with the bruin! like last year ,we got just enough to go for a ride , it went away , and the radio station said rain and +15:eek: i prayed for snow and the next morning their was 3 feet and i had to spend 20 minutes digging out my sxr but it was worth it!!

next time i am in town on high speed i will post pics of that day in snowmobile chat , (maybe later today).

Thanks!

I'm a rel big fan of getting my wood finished before mid June with lots of drying time. If the bush is closed for fires or anything else comes up my wood is dry and been under roof for at least 6 months....just saying

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

I'm a rel big fan of getting my wood finished before mid June with lots of drying time. If the bush is closed for fires or anything else comes up my wood is dry and been under roof for at least 6 months....just saying

ours is try too , but we just dont have enough of it!! and were not cutting anymore because the we have an excuse to stay! i thing we have 2 rows about 10ft long and 6ft tall so..........

Top Bottom