Security Sled Checks --are now available in Valemount area.2013-2014 season

Reaction score
Hello to all Valemount Sledders.
Yellowhead Security is available for checking your machines and toys while in Valemount and the area during the 2013-2014 season.
If this is of interest to you or your group please email me at rick@yellowheadtcs.com or call 250 566 9066.Talk with Janet or Rick.
This service will consist of a personal check of each machine or toys nightly-7 days a week.Available from the beginning of the season to the end of April 2013 or beyond as required.Credit cards will be required.
Watch for our new and up coming ad here on snowandmud.com
We look forward to helping you sleep better knowing "We Have Your Back".

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's a really good idea...

How would you like to become a Supporting Vendor on this site? We have many packages to choose from, to fit what ever budget you have.
The alternative to not becoming a SV, is that your post's and or threads will be removed.

This thread will stay here for now. I think what you are offering as a service is a good idea.

Reaction score
"Yes"The intention is to become a supporting member for the sled season of 2013-2014.Feel free to send me any info i will need to do that.Also would like to say Thanks to all who used the taxi service that was created for the last season also (2012-2013),,,now if the community will get behind this idea the Valemount area will have less toys disappear and will help make the whole of the Robson Valley a much more enjoyable place to unwind mellow out.

Top Bottom