Seba beach, alberta trails?

hazard

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows of trails around Seba Beach, AB? Looking to go to the cabin this weekend. Never had a quad until now and would like to do some riding out there.

If anyone can help me that would be great!!

Cheers,

Nick.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There is no "official trails" per sey, but there are lots of guys who go riding out that way, I don't exactly know where they go but I do advise you stay out of the grazing reserve.....

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone knows of trails around Seba Beach, AB? Looking to go to the cabin this weekend. Never had a quad until now and would like to do some riding out there.

If anyone can help me that would be great!!

Cheers,

Nick.

Hi Nick, I can not help you with known trails in the Seba Beach Area, but if you do a search on the Lac St. Anne ATV Club site, You will find a new area called Stanger Hills New Trails Development and a Multi Use Trail system. The new Staging Area is, Hwy 16, Magnolia Bridge, North on Hwy 757, to TWP RD 550, Right, on to the STANGER HILLS AREA. Should be a fenced off area for parking. And please stay on the designated trails. Should be signs,(lots of them). You can ride East and South from this area. But watch out for the SKEG MONSTERS if you go off trail.

K B4 Y G, Bruce.

Bruce.

Last edited:
Top Bottom