S&M show and shine?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Whoever is in charge, pick or finalize a date as my "card" or appointment book fills up pretty fast in the summer. Haven't started booking clients yet but the phone will start to ring with the first big thaw!

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just waitin to here back from jared on the date, the town has given the go ahead, just need to get them the days as well

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry boys got super busy there this past week! yup lets try it out for the weekend of 22-24 of june with the show happening on the saturday. yup show for quads,sleds, trucks,and cars. gotaa arrange some classes and prizes wich we will be working on and any other support from members that wanna help please feel free to try and round up some sponsor prizes anything will do! like I stated before i'm puttin in $300 cash for the winner of nastiest diesel powered vehicle from my store.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so anyone know if the weekend of june 22-24 is gonna work??? I'm in for that weekend. I was thinking of this for the classes! Best Sled by a dealership/mod company, Best sled Non dealer, Best atv/sidexside dealer, best atv/sidexside non dealer, Nicest truck dealer/company, nicest truck non dealer, nicest car dealer/company, nicest car non dealer, I myself will throw a $300 bounty up for nicest diesel powered vehicle.

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
il get that weekend setup, and il talk to all the dealers in town, hopefully they'll throw somethin together

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweeeeeet! Come on people we gotta get this event going we need to know we will have some support for this event anyone willing to step up please do

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we need donations in a big big way! no one wants to donate anything for some reason I had a nice gentleman from winnepeg send me up a nice $200 donation i donated $300 09xp got the land thing going. we need sponsors and donations and commitment from some people that would be willing to help out with this event setup,registration.... lots of people needed for an event like this

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well some people interested and wanting to help but not enough to get it going this year! Thanks to the guys that offered up there time and interest and to the couple guys who went as far as sending donations I really really appreciate it but unfortunately will be sending them back to you as there just wasnt enough interest. maybe we can try again next year

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Well some people interested and wanting to help but not enough to get it going this year! Thanks to the guys that offered up there time and interest and to the couple guys who went as far as sending donations I really really appreciate it but unfortunately will be sending them back to you as there just wasnt enough interest. maybe we can try again next year

:(:(:(

Top Bottom