RZR 4 Accessories

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many peeps here own a RZR 4 and are frustrated with how hard it is to find accessories for them? The local dealerships aren't much help when it comes to answering questions as to when skid plates and various accessories will be available. After much searching I have come across a couple sites that have accessories available for the new RZR 4 with the major one being Yamaha Rhino UTV Accessories Products - Rhino Parts - Yamaha Rhino Parts - Polaris Ranger Parts - Polaris Ranger RZR Accessories Teryx - Sidebysidesports.com and the second site is - Extreme Metal Products, LLC
I've been looking for a full skid plate package for my RZR 4 and will be getting it from sidebysidesports.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skid plate came in yesterday afternoon for the rzr-4. Have it installed and looks good. The 1/2" thick skid plates were maybe a little over kill but at least there won't be any worries going over dead fall or rocks on river crossings.

misc 016 (Medium).jpg

Also installed temp, oil pressure and volts gauges as well.

RZR 4 011 (Medium).jpg

RZR 4 012 (Small).jpg

RZR 4 014 (Medium).jpg

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Just remember you have to remove:eek: 1/2 those guards to clean off mud:rant:

Top Bottom