RV Rental

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here rented out their RV? My wife found RVezy and is pretty adamant about trying it.

We’ve also had some private interest from people and wondered if any one has rented privately? Is there a company that’ll insure for a weekend or week at a time?

Any advice is appreciated.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Has anyone here rented out their RV? My wife found RVezy and is pretty adamant about trying it.

We’ve also had some private interest from people and wondered if any one has rented privately? Is there a company that’ll insure for a weekend or week at a time?

Any advice is appreciated.

my sister is renting hers out this year through Wheelestate and has been doing quite well with it, she has no means of transporting it since her and her hubby split, and can't sell it for what she owes so its a good way for her to pay it down until such time she can sell it. Apparently Wheelestate takes 15% from your rental rate, and then charges an additional 15% to the renter, so they make their coin and so do you.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my sister is renting hers out this year through Wheelestate and has been doing quite well with it, she has no means of transporting it since her and her hubby split, and can't sell it for what she owes so its a good way for her to pay it down until such time she can sell it. Apparently Wheelestate takes 15% from your rental rate, and then charges an additional 15% to the renter, so they make their coin and so do you.

So whats the benefits to using Wheelstate??? Do they supply their own insurance to cover the rental???

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll rent out my Class A....$150k deposit. I can understand people in bad money situations renting their chit out.....but really....remember the way YOU treated your last rental?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about renting out heavy equipment. But maybe I should look into renting other peoples chit out instead and charge 30%, sounds like a pretty good setup for RVezy.

:devildancing::devildancing:

Last edited:

craggar2011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who rented his out through some company and if I were to do it I would do the same as him. He delivers it to where ever they want it and sets it up, shows them how to use and then when they are done he comes and gets it. He just tows his car behind it and drives it back. At least that way you don't have to worry about how they drive it. Last year he rented it out three times and had no issues at all.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about renting out heavy equipment. But maybe I should look into renting other peoples chit out instead and charge 30%, sounds like a pretty good setup for RVezy.

:devildancing::devildancing:

want to rent me an excavator for a week??

Top Bottom