RV dump stations

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sites open with running drinking water yet?

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try St. Albert Municipal yard? Since they closed the Husky Dumping station at 149 st its been tough to find one.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try St. Albert Municipal yard? Since they closed the Husky Dumping station at 149 st its been tough to find one.

i checked ft sask municipal and no water out of the tap im guessing might be the same thing there, if i make it out there i can check. im getting the itch to go camping

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i checked ft sask municipal and no water out of the tap im guessing might be the same thing there, if i make it out there i can check. im getting the itch to go camping

The dumping station by ALCB in St. Albert in open to dump but the water is not for drinking.....

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought that they had potable water as well? Water tap then. My wife is getting twitchy too, she can't wait to load up and go quadding( not sure who she is but I think I'll keep her):d

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drove through the provincial place on the south side of Edmonton the other day. There was a guy in a motorhome jacking around at the rv dump. Not sure if the pottable water was on yet though.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Edson has on, so does Drayton Valley are there any in east or west edmonton. I know there is one at the oil derrick on the south side, This city could definitely do a better job for the RV crowd both visiting and home town.:rant:

GANK

Reaction score
you can buy a hose that hooks to the garden hose outlet on the side of your house that will not leave a funny taste in the water. load up on water at home and then on the way home drop the sheet tank.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can buy a hose that hooks to the garden hose outlet on the side of your house that will not leave a funny taste in the water. load up on water at home and then on the way home drop the sheet tank.

on the farm i only have well water with a lot of rust in it. so i cant use that water. trailer wont fit in the condo complex i live now...

im guessing im going to fill my large water tank, haul it and pump it in, through a regulator of course

Top Bottom