Runva Winch on sale.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had my "Warn" winch apart once already , got dirt inside somehow, could not switch it back into gear after setting it for "free wheeling" to pull out winch cable, at appears that when you buy a stock can-am "package" supplied with winch (commander xt for instance ), you get a inferior product for a winch , the gear locking mechanism is made from plastic as opposed to metal parts, guessing the same goes when you buy a Polaris product supplied with winch, as indicated by a previous thread., so suggest from experience, buy without winch, probably save $ twice the value of a winch, one thing for sure, wont buy a "warn" winch again.

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a warn on my yamaha, what a pile of junk that was. I got a 3500lb superwinch and it seems just fine.

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't found a winch yet that works over and over. The "warn" that came with my outlander gave up and I rebuilt with dielectric grease and silicone and it went another half season. Replaced it with a #4k viper w/ synthetic rope for 320 to my door. It lasted 1.5 years. Replaced with a Costco online champion #3k for $105 shipped to the door. Couldn't even buy the replacement parts for the viper or warn for 100.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it seems every one has had different experences with winches ...
really im not sure there is a quality wnch..... warn for me was crap.... now the viper 3000 has been not bad...had a few problems but customer service to get the parts i needed was par none.... excellent...
i have the viper now since 2010....
for the price of those other winches... i would give one a try...

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it seems every one has had different experences with winches ...
really im not sure there is a quality wnch..... warn for me was crap.... now the viper 3000 has been not bad...had a few problems but customer service to get the parts i needed was par none.... excellent...
i have the viper now since 2010....
for the price of those other winches... i would give one a try...

And you know it's funny, I bought a viper because the girlfriends quad had one when she bought it and hasn't quit for 3 years. Mine just fell apart when I used it. 2 of the 4 magnets in the motor broke loose from the housing and the electric contact brushes were crumbled and corroded.

slvrbrt

Reaction score
I've had very good luck so far with my Superwinch Terra 3500. Was $200 at Princess Auto.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought the exact same winch superwinch terra 3500 at pa, i will buy another one if this one every quits. Has at lot of pulling hrs on it and still sounds new.

Top Bottom