Rt1000 help

Drh00

Reaction score
So I thought I fixed it haha turns out not I have replaced all the fuses relays and brand new battery and still the same problem start it up runs for about 30 seconds then the relay starts to click and with every click the light turns on then off will do that for about a minute then stalls out. Took it for a little rip and the rav's won't open either can anyone help?

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have a good ground connection to the frame from the battery. Also your battery charge must be at least 12.5 volts.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ground or major draw on the system like your high pressure fuel pump my guess

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy had the same problem with his. It was the ground to the frame beside the battery. He had to put one of those star lock washer on so that if bit on the frame hard.

dvst8r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a bunch of grounding issues on the RT1000 that need to be dealt with, I am sure bnorth will be along before too long to list them off. If not search for posts by "lund" on dootalk he has the ground issues listed there.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like neilsledder said the ground by the battery can get oxidized bad, there is another one right on the steering post frame. We did 1100's sled with all the grounding suggestions last spring but ran out of snow before he could try it. you can run a jumper from the battery ground to a good spot with good wire to find out if its the issues in a minute or two, best is in a tough spot right in the harness under the dash

Top Bottom