rookie

goonski

Reaction score
My buddy Todd, aka hammerbike, told me about this site, looks too KOOL!!!!
I got a 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler xtx700 efi with a few add ons like soft top, gun scabbard, snorkel kit, half windshield, gps holder, rear seat, box net etc. I got almost 1900 miles on the prowler and has had a couple problems but seem to be resolved. Love that machine!

I am also in the process of restoring my dads old 1975 Arctic Cat Panther 440, it's got only 3400 miles and runs sweet, I'm looking for a parts sled, so if anyone has or knows where one is, please let me know!

Later

Goon

hammerbike

Reaction score
My buddy Todd, aka hammerbike, told me about this site, looks too KOOL!!!!
I got a 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler xtx700 efi with a few add ons like soft top, gun scabbard, snorkel kit, half windshield, gps holder, rear seat, box net etc. I got almost 1900 miles on the prowler and has had a couple problems but seem to be resolved. Love that machine!

I am also in the process of restoring my dads old 1975 Arctic Cat Panther 440, it's got only 3400 miles and runs sweet, I'm looking for a parts sled, so if anyone has or knows where one is, please let me know!

Later

Goon
Glad you found your way buddy!
Hammer

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site and good luck with the restoration:beer:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For old sled parts check Lornes Small Engines in Drayton Valley.
He has a selection of older sleds and bikes for parts.

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site man, Lots of good info here and years of experience if you ever get lost on anything

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Goon check out Snowmobile Heaven in Rimbey I have found parts for some older sleds there it is 335 kms one way from where you are.

Top Bottom