rocky point conditions

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for anyone who cars.... the trail into kain got broke this weekend:d

just as a side note here alot of the creeks and marsh area are not frozen so lots of the water crossing are open, and snow bridges are minimal. as well the waterfall is a rodeo to go over right now, lots of carnage to break it. A avalanche came down and did not fill it completely leave mega debris at the bottom. better have some skills to break over this one. Also Avy is somewhat high i would say, snow pack is good, just alot of big cornice hangin from above.

mayby jared can post up some pics or if anyone else got some

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup it got broke on the weekend as long with a few other things hahaha I will post some stuck pics up here real soon as they were gooders sorry i dont got any other ones I was having to much fun breaking into virgin pow pow :d but yes needs more snow or another massive slide to fill in the waterfall a bit more going up was hold it to the bars and hope to god you dodge the big trees and stump coming down for everyone was good except me I rodeo into a tree then endoed flipping me over the bars then rolled the sled a good 8 times only damage is a bent belly pan :beer: thanks for the ride Chris looking forward to doing it again

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here are the stuck pics sorry no other good riding ones we were having to much fun.

Attachments

• creek stuck.jpg
    creek stuck.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 202
  • tree 1.jpg
    tree 1.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 202
  • tree 2.jpg
    tree 2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 205

focus247

Reaction score
No one in my group can get out this weekend. Looking for a riding partner for Rockypoint or silvermine tomorrow, anyone interested?

Top Bottom