Rocky Lane Northern AB

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K my stocker tendencies are coming out here. There's a trailer at my cowboy neighbours house with 2 big snowandmud stickers and what looks like a sled bunny racing sticker. Just wondering who is in my neck of the woods?? And if ur going out mudding hit me up!! Always up for a good ride and showing someone new around.

My neighbor (Bill is his name) may have bought a trailer from down south so it may not be anyone of you's. Just thought I'd ask :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Sledbunny may have sold his old trailer, I think I remember him posting it. It was him or one of his mod buddies

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol willy if its you ask Bill about his gun totin neighbors and have him direct you to my place. Swing by ill give you a tour of our good friends The Pig Farmers Place :D

And it was hooked up to Bills (the neighbors) truck so I figure he may have bought or borrowed it. Ill swing by with some Budweiser after work and set my nosiness into overdrive. :)

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Did it look like this
38002d1258994213-summitrics-new-28ft-enclosed-trailer-img_2928.jpg

37991d1258992530-summitrics-new-28ft-enclosed-trailer-img_2952.jpg

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes I think it did. hahaha guess I'm not that good of a stocker as I didn't take a picture. I will have a better look on my way home. I didn't notice the "warning" sticker but it may have been there I was just seeing the snowandmud one. Either way small world :)

Top Bottom