Robb Rally

hintonatv

Reaction score
Website
www.bratphaze.ca
Oh yeah! Overheating was a real issue last year. We had a couple of mini pressure washers made from used chevy electric fuel pumps. Great idea. We had to clean out our rads several times that day. The only challenge was finding clean water.

rolaj4me

Reaction score
anyone know if the rally is the same weekend as last year??????? coming from olds,ab dont want to miss had a blast last year few mods done to brute this year should be fun

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
robb rally will be in june this year. It alternates from may to june yearly. not sure of the exact date but I will post when I find out.

rolaj4me

Reaction score
is the robb rally the same weekend this year as last?????? cant get an answer when it is for sure. went last year dont want to miss out this year. thanks

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
were going and prop 5 buddies to,cant wait,be our first time to it and hear nothing but really good stories about this rally:d:d:beer::beer:

adrian450

Reaction score
is this rally any good if your rideing a sport quad or is it mostly for the big mudders?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
is this rally any good if your rideing a sport quad or is it mostly for the big mudders?

If you know what your doing the sports will go anywhere the mudders will. My buddy used to bring his 2002 300ex everywhere we went with the 4x4's and sometimes he'd make us look stupid, sometimes the extra 300lbs sucks

adrian450

Reaction score
how many bikes usually attend this rally? my buddy and i would like to go but we are new to alberta so how would we get there from edmonton when is it and how long is it?

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Last year there were about 800 machines, I think. It gets very crowded. Go west out of Edmonton towards Edson. Go through Edson(west) a few miles and watch for the Robb exit at the UFA store along highway. Turn left across overpass and go about 40 minutes south towards Robb. Turn left into town. Can't and won't miss the traffic.Approx travel time 3 hours or less.

Top Bottom