Robb Rally: who's going?

toomuchsledformyowngood

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Robb rally attendance

whose all going to robb this weekend and what are you bringing? im going my 08 brute force 750 with 27" itp mudlites, snorckled. as seen in my pic.
by riding buddy is bringing at 2011 can am outlander 800 with 28" zillas, chiped and clutch kit. can wait to get dirty this weekend.

Tdubya

Reaction score
Re: Robb rally attendance

I will be there. Coming with a wildcat on 28" zilla's. Will be riding on a wing and a prayer lol. Winch mount isn't in yet! Hope my buddies can pull me out if I get in a jam!!

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I will be there. Coming with a wildcat on 28" zilla's. Will be riding on a wing and a prayer lol. Winch mount isn't in yet! Hope my buddies can pull me out if I get in a jam!!

Hope your buddies have good winch`s,at least 3 of them..............lol

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

We'll pull you out buddy, but its going to cost ya! No AMA at the Robb rally,lol.

jncmcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Going to bust the cherry on that wildcat this weekend, hey Tdudya

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

kids will be on 700 grizzly done,650 can am done and i will be putting the 1020 can am outlander to the test,just pulled off the 30 zillas on crush locks and mounted new 29,5 outlaws,hope all works well,i am sending out a prayer to the axel gods

Tdubya

Reaction score

Yup. Bust the cherry. Break it in or break it lol. Trying to get the winch mount done for Saturday but it ain't looking good lol. Guess I will need to bring lots of bribe beer and a good tow strap just in case lmao. Whatever, it's all about having some fun right??

Tdubya

Reaction score

Going to bust the cherry on that wildcat this weekend, hey Tdudya

Hope your winch is all good lol! If I don't get the wildcat all rigged up you're gonna be my hero! I'll try not to get burried to deep! Lmao

i ford i

Reaction score

Anyone got some details for this rally? I might be interested I got this weekend off.

Top Bottom