Robb Rally 2014

Rzr6969

Reaction score
Just heard that its cancelled for the year . To much snow in this may and it can't be held in June because of other engagements . 2014

Rotax Mulisha

Reaction score
That really sucks if the rally is canceled, i had heard it was in June this year, same weekend as whitecourt rally.
ESRD rally permits will definately ruin some events, sounds like months of red tape.
We need an ATV park in alberta.

Ellen Criss

Reaction score
We're working with the ESRD in Slave Lake as well. Insurance for the event is required, and we must have permissions for land use - pipeline right of ways to abandoned leases, roads and staging areas. It is a lot of work, yes. But worth it in the end.

Leewilhelms

Reaction score
when is and where is the whitecourt rally, or are you referring to the fathers day rally out at anselmo? just curious if there is a new one

Rotax Mulisha

Reaction score
I was referring to the Anselmo rally.
It would be awesome if blue ridge hosted another rally.
But it sounds like Anselmo might be canceled due to a section of trail recently purchased for private property. I dont know.... they have a hard time finding volunteers every year, and ESRD isnt making things any easier for small hometown rallies.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was referring to the Anselmo rally.
It would be awesome if blue ridge hosted another rally.
But it sounds like Anselmo might be canceled due to a section of trail recently purchased for private property. I dont know.... they have a hard time finding volunteers every year, and ESRD isnt making things any easier for small hometown rallies.

In my experience working WITH ESRD for the Snowandmud Jamboree they've been great to deal with, follow their rules, submit to them what the want to see, and listen to their advice, better to work with them than against them and be shut down all together.

JMHO.

Top Bottom