skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210717-203758.jpg

Reactions: RXN

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not everyone liked him. Heard a lot of negative things about his business and the way he treated the town folk in blue river when I worked up that way. He really didn’t want to see or hear a snowmobile and tried the land grab issue.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if his daughter will carry on his hate of snowmobiles. Or open up to sledders and bring in more income?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rip… more like good riddance, he worked tirless to remove backcountry access for sledding.

He worked tirelessly for what HE believed in. I don't have to agree with him to defend his right to do so. Other than one single exception in Ottawa, I would never wish death on those I disagree with, and I did strongly disagree with him..

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He worked tirelessly for what HE believed in. I don't have to agree with him to defend his right to do so. Other than one single exception in Ottawa, I would never wish death on those I disagree with, and I did strongly disagree with him..
Amen

I Disapprove of What You Say, But I Will Defend to the Death Your Right to Say It​

-François-Marie Arouet

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm I appreciate your sentiment for me to defend my opinion of weigele to your death…

I guess for me being a sledder not a skier I’ll stick to my guns for example anyone who wants to restrict public access to crown land for private profit/gain is not my pal:

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm I appreciate your sentiment for me to defend my option of weigele to your death…

I guess for me being a sledder not a skier I’ll stick to my guns for example anyone who wants to restrict public access to crown land for private profit/gain is not my pal:

I agree with your view on the back country 100% , but I cannot wish harm on anyone, even my enemies. If in combat that is a different scenario and a fight to the death

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't shed a tear for him. One big obstacle to backcountry access gone for good.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did anyone in western Canada shed a tear when old pierre truduoe kicked the bucket some time good riddance is right same goes for sock boy trudope

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tough crowd LOL. Mike did alot of good for blue river, free youth heli programs etc. Quite an interesting story how it all started, he quite literally invented Heli skiing as we know it today, pioneered a lot of new things and brought avalanche safety to a new level before snowmobilers were even thinking about it. There is a recent documentary on him, whether you like him or not its an interesting watch. That being said, we weren't friends and our mindsets didnt align so i am not upset about this.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah fawk that guy. Non-Canadian who did everything in his power to limit usage of Canadian soil to Canadians for his own interest and profits. Bye bye, don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord splits ya.

Top Bottom