Riding spots around Devon

sweetcheeks

Reaction score
does anyone know of some good ATV riding spots near devon?

I have heard of one spot that had a swimming hole?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go to the very end west bound of the nisku hiway(619) to the tee intersection.turn right..go down the hill...that used to be party central on the weekends.very small area to ride.the river has always been fun.but it too is a small area.there are some gravel pits on graminia road but then again you got to go down to the river..best closest place to devon..medicine lake on hiway 22 towards rocky mtn hse..worth the trip instead of farting around devon.the cops dont like riders anywhere near devon..dont ask how i know this.:d:beer:

dirtydodge

Reaction score
This is my back yard and the trails are closing fast . Alot of new homes , fences . Pissed off farmers . Cant blame them . And the cops are all over . We are looking for new areas to ride as well .

hondagirl#12

Reaction score
Was wondering if you had any luck finding something in the Devon area.
We keep going on the Iron Horse Trail, but would like something different every now and then closer to the Edmonton area, but will travel a bit if it's worth it.
Any info on nearby trails would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

does anyone know of some good ATV riding spots near devon?

I have heard of one spot that had a swimming hole?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lionel

Reaction score
There is some riding around Alberta Beach area as well as around Lake Isle. these are definatly closer than the iron horse trail

Top Bottom