Riddle me this?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought this would be fun. Post them if you got em.

It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Mr. Black, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Mr. Black, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?

Mr.Gray.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he shoot shoot the ground

You are really good at riddles or goggle LOL

He should shoot at the ground.

If Mr. Black shoots the ground, it is Mr. Gray's turn. Mr. Gray would rather shoot at Mr. White than Mr. Black, because he is better. If Mr. Gray kills Mr. White, it is just Mr. Black and Mr. Gray left, giving Mr. Black a fair chance of winning. If Mr. Gray does not kill Mr. White, it is Mr. White's turn. He would rather shoot at Mr. Gray and will definitely kill him. Even though it is now Mr. Black against Mr. White, Mr. Black has a better chance of winning than before.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Riddle: You and a group of your friends are in the library. One friend says there is a $100 dollar bill hidden between pages 75 and 76 of a book in the library. But you decide not to go and look for it. Why?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cause they are the same page or cause the particular book want specified I dunno just a crap shot haha

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
both sides of the same page.

Their backs to each other

Ans: You know that the odd number in a book is ALWAYS on the right and the even number is ALWAYS on the left, so since the page numbers you were given could not be facing each other. Therefore, you know for a fact that the money could not be hidden there!!!.
correct

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50."

The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less.

In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

Top Bottom