rhino questions

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok
Ned some help here. I am thinking about getting a rhino. However I would like to hear some feedback as to how everyone likes them. I have a 06 grizz right now, and am use to ridding quads, but getting tired of doubling.

Any insigth would be great

thanks

deanb

Reaction score
Go for the Rhino you will love it. It is great going with 2 people, and is just as much fun going as a passanger as driving.

nolan

Reaction score
I have a 2004 660 Rhino with 5000 km on it and have not had any unsual repairs to date. I was debating a 800 bombi or a rhino and i am keeping with the rhino.

Attachments

• Grande Cache      Cadomoin 101.jpg
    Grande Cache Cadomoin 101.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Grande Cache      Cadomoin 157.jpg
    Grande Cache Cadomoin 157.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 49

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is only one true answer that will solve your question without any troubles or problems! and that is buy a polaris! doesnt matter which one (ranger or rzr) cause they both beat the rhino Honesly and there cheaper and they fit trails easier then the rhino!

CamoRhino

Reaction score
there is only one true answer that will solve your question without any troubles or problems! and that is buy a polaris! doesnt matter which one (ranger or rzr) cause they both beat the rhino Honesly and there cheaper and they fit trails easier then the rhino!

The Ranger is HUGE! and slow!...Get a Rhino...I have a 700FI and it kicks ass!

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You said it yourself

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good question...
Will the SxS's go everywhere the quads do? I know of some tight trails for the quads....?? The UTV's do look like fun and we would enjoy the side by side experience....but not if the are limited to where they can go (as most likely, we would be out riding with the quads.)

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been afrain of that also. But have decided to bit the bullet. Just tired of doubling. I have scene where these machine can go and they will dam near go everywhere the quad will. The only thing is a chainsaw would be a must

Nor-Val

Reaction score
if you want to see how much fun a rhino can be, check out my album of places we have been. My friends and I have owned and ridden all machines except the teryx and firmly believe for all around machine the rhino is the only way to go.

yamadoo

Reaction score
i own a rhino and i love it . it is a 450 and i ride with 2x 800 outlanders, 1x 700 grizzy and some honda's aswell. i go everywhere they do, get stuck less, and have a blast everytime i go out. my thumb doesn't hurt and i don't need boots.

codex

Reaction score
I really like mine. I have a Renegade 800 and it hasnt been out since I got the Rhino. It really surprised me as to where it will go, it will get out of places that the quads I ride with cant.

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do not use the grizz since i got the rhino, they work well, buy one, the cooler is always nice and close to you as well ::rant:

silver fox

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on my second Rhino, 700efi, have put on just over a thousand k's in 4 months,both have been very reliable,and they don't beat the s$#%@& out of you on a long ride as do the quads I have had...as for Polaris, they work good when not broken...:beer:

Mac

Reaction score
love my RZR with no issues. Kids like, wife likes it, lots of power and lots of speed, good for everything.... I went from a Raptor to this, I know exactly where your coming from....

Attachments

• CIMG0230 (Large).jpg
    CIMG0230 (Large).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 45
  • CIMG0235 (Large).jpg
    CIMG0235 (Large).jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 44
  • CIMG0237 (Large).jpg
    CIMG0237 (Large).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 42
  • CIMG0240 (Large).jpg
    CIMG0240 (Large).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 44

CamoRhino

Reaction score
i havnt read in a single shootout(and i read alot) that the rhino beats the rzr. to name a few... Dirtwheels, atv rider , atv magazine etc

I said the Ranger (as in the original Ranger) is slow and huge...I didn't comment on the RZR

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well 4 trips out and 400km later I now know I made the right decision. Dam this thing is comfy. The girlfriend sure likes it. I may never get to drive again

deanb

Reaction score
Thats the biggest problem with a rhino. Once the wife drives it you never get it back.

Top Bottom