revy may 12

psycoticmudder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how far up the trail does a person have to travel for snow at blue lake? any pic of conditions would be nice. hoping to be there may 22

Last edited:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how far up the trail does a person have to travel for snow at blue lake? any pic of conditions would be nice. hoping to be there may 22

There's a thread in Snowmobile Chat with pictures from Blue Lake on Tuesday. There's still plenty of snow left up there!

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I see you are still paying attention Maierch.

Are you guys busy at work or is there room for a day or two of exploring late May?

Been busy but can always work over the phone.. LOL!

Blue Lake pics were great. Would sure like to try the back trail into Cpoeland. Should all be slide by now...

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see you are still paying attention Maierch.

Are you guys busy at work or is there room for a day or two of exploring late May?

Been busy but can always work over the phone.. LOL!

Blue Lake pics were great. Would sure like to try the back trail into Cpoeland. Should all be slide by now...

I'm always down for a couple days of riding! You let me know the dates and I'll be there.

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we drove up 5.5 km. then a couple gravel crossings up to km 6, then its all snow, minus a couple wash outs that you have to wheelie across. there is a nice spot at 5.5 to park, and can even turn around a trailer if need be. im sure the snow has melted more since tuesday though

Top Bottom