Revelstoke TS11 Premiere/Canadian Avalanche/Revlstoke Club Fundraiser

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Ok kids.......Saturday November 24th in Revy. Team TS has been doing this for the past few years. We have raised an enormous amount of $$ for both the Canadian Avalanche Centre and the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club. Combined it is in the 20k mark.......so yes we can do some good work. It wouldn't be possible without the amazing support of the sponsors and of course YOU who attend these. It's the official "Kick Off" to winter being the USA Thanksgiving weekend and we love having so many people turn out. The past few years have been a blast and a great way to give back as snowmobilers in a big way.
Come on out, bring your pals, gals, buddies, family,neighbours, and lets show the Sled community what we are capable of.
See you there
RS

Attachments

• TS11 Poster Revy.jpg
    TS11 Poster Revy.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 250

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Randy,
I have a Go Pro 3 that I am going to drop off to Dusty and he said he would get it to you for the auction.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Thanks Dave........appreciate your donation last year as well. People like you make the difference :)
Whos coming?
RS

Uzeste

Reaction score
Heading that way after work Wednesday Can't wait. No mod this year to so maybe I will get a full day of riding in.

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Awesome folks......we're gonna fill the place.:)
Rode the past 2 days.....decent and a large storm rolling will top it up. Bring on the season :)

Cheers
RS

Top Bottom