Revelstoke stabbing

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to be clear, in no way did I say a stabbing is justified. Jeez

i just remembered why I surf a lot but rarely post on Internet forums.

Yea I re read what you posted and you weren't saying he should of been stabbed. Only if he was actually looking for it. I knew a guy who did hisome helicopter pilot school for 60k. Passed and was celebrating and got stabbed that night in the wrist outside the inn in lac last Biche. Pretty sure that ruined his career as a pilot.

BrosBeforeHos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember the days when men were men and sheep ran scared. Guess nobody wants to lose a fight nowadays. It's what made men, men. Fists to the face some bleeding sometimes a couple beers sometimes people went there own way. Everybody still alive. A lot of pussies nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really! Do you guys read the news, and wouldn't you think the guy who was stabbed talked to the cops.

Easy there hot rod... What I meant was; if a few people suspect it was a local named Simon, has anyone mentioned that to the cops? And as for internet rumour, I guarantee they would follow it up, as its somewhere to start. Probably not enough to arrest, but enough to ask a few questions. Oh and by the way I know and have ridden with these guys... So lose the attitude.

Last edited:

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Absolutely agree.

I had a cousin and a buddy both get stabbed in the stomach in Calgary (10 years or more apart). You never truly recover from that. Physically maybe, but I'm sure not mentally. A bar brawl? Punch in the face? I'm sure you bounce back pretty quick.

What is this world coming to?
Man these days I'd be scared to even get into a fight! I know of a fight that broke out outside a bar back home in Saskatchewan and the guy got knocked out with one punch and fell over backwards smashing his head against the concrete. Dead instantly. Just not worth it. I go to the mountains to ride. Nothing wrong with staying up and have a few drinks with buddies but 2:30am is a bit much. Especially when you drive 12 hours to ride for 2 days!

J-Roc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man these days I'd be scared to even get into a fight! I know of a fight that broke out outside a bar back home in Saskatchewan and the guy got knocked out with one punch and fell over backwards smashing his head against the concrete. Dead instantly. Just not worth it. I go to the mountains to ride. Nothing wrong with staying up and have a few drinks with buddies but 2:30am is a bit much. Especially when you drive 12 hours to ride for 2 days!
This happened in town here maybe 8 years ago as well. I avoid fighting at all costs. Some call me a wimp, but when I used to ride mountains I went to bed early. A guy is sore and tired enough...

Does anyone know how the fellow that got stabbed is making out?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These guys have enough energy to hang out at the bar til 230 am???
I am old. LOL

Yeah, I can't do that chit anymore, either.

As far as the the knives and whatever else outside the bar, that's the main reason I prefer to stay away. There's always someone looking for trouble and sometimes you get tangled up in it whether you want to or not. I'm not just talking about Revy. It applies to anywhere.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easy there hot rod... What I meant was; if a few people suspect it was a local named Simon, has anyone mentioned that to the cops? And as for internet rumour, I guarantee they would follow it up, as its somewhere to start. Probably not enough to arrest, but enough to ask a few questions. Oh and by the way I know and have ridden with these guys... So lose the attitude.

Well good for you. I would think if you have read the news you would have read that the Revelstoke RCMP are searching for a suspect named Simon but if you want your information from chat forums all the power to you.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
itotally agree. Like I said in my post, I have zero knowledge of what happened prior to the stabbing.

f they were just quiet guys enjoying a few pops, then the stabber should spend a lot of time in jail. No reason he deserves to be roaming the streets. If the sask boys were asking for it then it is a different story.
Still doesn't justify packing a knife to the bar.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good for you. I would think if you have read the news you would have read that the Revelstoke RCMP are searching for a suspect named Simon but if you want your information from chat forums all the power to you.

LOL you know that none of the news article links you posted, or any other for that matter mention "Simon" by name right? that was brought up on this "chat forum" So it looks like maybe your the one with the power...

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Any chance the guy still standing in that incident was named Kier? (not sure on spelling).

Top Bottom