Rev-xp Challenge Dvd

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Just checked out the new 'REV-XP CHALLENGE' DVD. That new 800 REV is very impressive for sure. The tests were.. Hill climb,Snocross,Boondocking & Drag Race. Of course the REV won every event, With the Dragon 3 out of 4 close second. (third in drag race). I thought that was Kind of a UNFAIRLY test seeing that BRP chose just to use the 700 Dragon instead of the 800 Dragon :confused: :nono: :rant: Somewhat of a MISCONCEPTION.... Don't ya think or is it just me ?? :dontknow: :dunno: :D

GRD

Reaction score
Just checked out the new 'REV-XP CHALLENGE' DVD. That new 800 REV is very impressive for sure. The tests were.. Hill climb,Snocross,Boondocking & Drag Race. Of course the REV won every event, With the Dragon 3 out of 4 close second. (third in drag race). I thought that was Kind of a UNFAIRLY test seeing that BRP chose just to use the 700 Dragon instead of the 800 Dragon :confused: :nono: :rant: Somewhat of a MISCONCEPTION.... Don't ya think or is it just me ?? :dontknow: :dunno: :D

I agree with you BIGFOOT... Did you see the figure 8 test? Nothing against the doo's, but you can defiantly tell who produced that video...

The doo's are good looking machine as well...

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wanted to vomit when we watched that, it was pretty clear to me who made the video. The guys riding the snow cross track appeared completely inept when riding the other sleds. I also like the fact the ironically the M8 (which was sled of the year 2007) was beaten so bad climbing the hill it barely crested the hill....make no mistake I think its a good sled but it was too much..ya the boondocking was hilarious when buddy on the Yamaha couldn't even make the corner!!!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I agree with you BIGFOOT... Did you see the figure 8 test? Nothing against the doo's, but you can defiantly tell who produced that video...

The doo's are good looking machine as well...

Yes, the REV is a good looking & bet they are a great machine. It's just there sneaky testing thing ! One thing bout testing sleds.... I just want the truth ! If one is better than the other. Don't matter just give the people accurate info..... Like that will ever happen ! :(

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I also agree the whole thing was kind of a bunch of bias b.s. I find that alot of the sled magizines are the same way it is real hard to find the truth. I will tell you one thing that I ride a doo and I am not that brand loyal. This is my first doo and I like it but it does have its quorks. As a matter of fact I ran it back to Echo yesterday for some much needed work. Don't even have 10 hours on it.

GRD

Reaction score
I guess the best way to compare, would be to ride each one for yourself.... Find a few buddies that have the different sleds....

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The part that they forgot on the hillclimb challenge was the Doo rider stopping to replace a belt!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Belts,Leaky fuel tanks,sticking throttles,pinecones and retarded promo videos are all acceptable. SENDING MY ALBERTA MONEY TO FRENCH CANADA NOT ACCEPTABLE.
P.S. I wouldn't fly in a Bombi plane until they fix the landing gear either.

c3burn

Reaction score
:eek:I agree the DVD was slanted a bit too much. I think you get better info on this site than any DVD or mag. A least people are somewhat honest.

Top Bottom