Reese Elite Hitches

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where a guy can get a good deal on the reese elite hitch??

thanks,

Scuba

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must have a ford I know them hitches fit the factory holes for the 2011 and up superduty or you looking for a sliding hitch and if you are i have a pull rite hitch there awesome check them out :d

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i got a new ford, i don't need a slider as i got a long box, just looking for a 18 or 25k at a good price.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see there $1300 on kijiji i will keep my eyes open for a better deal

uninc...

Reaction score
I've got the 18k draw-tite signature series (I think they are exactly the same) I would be willing to sell. it does have the sliding option and it was quite expensive. I can send a picture of it to you if your interested.

Snort

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B&W makes one to fit the Ford prep package as well. They are a good unit and have seen them cheaper than the Reese.

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Send me a PM I would be glad to get you a great price on a new one, I carry several different makes and models.
And I can get one to you at no extra cost.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one in my Dodge and love it, no rails in the box to deal with just 4 pucks. I bought mine at Standens in Calgary and the pricing seemed fair. I think the whole setup for a 25K Elite was around $2700 installed.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Send me a PM I would be glad to get you a great price on a new one, I carry several different makes and models.
And I can get one to you at no extra cost.

I had to send you an email as the PM function isn't working for your profile.

scuba

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Ya just checked and the PM function was off for some reason I went in and should be working now, Thank you for letting me know.
Also I emailed you prices for the Elite 25K and 18K Pre assembled 5th wheel hitches and the Rail kit for your truck. Also there is no charge to ship to you up in Fort Mcmurray. Eather hitch also includes a 90 Degree 7-way trailer connection comes fitted with 9' of lead for easy fitting. Let me know what you think.

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Sorry just noticed your post
I'm with DIYTRUCKOUTFIT. I'm located in Edmonton. Add a .com to the end of my name and that will bring you to my site. If you want send me a PM and I would be glad to reply with more info as I do not want to break the forum rules as I have not yet become a supporting vendor which I will hopefully vary soon.

Top Bottom