Red line turbo kits

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was hoping to get the "Hun"...just missed out. I have the RedLine Kit on my 15 XM. Thankfully mine does not work as described and i feel it works well and rips hard. I do a lot of mixed riding, not all trees, not all open bowls and I find that this works well for me. I have installed my own charge tube (eliminated 3 bends and bout 15" of tube) as the one that came with the kit is for the stock hood and I am running a mountain fit hood. I have a mixed bag of clutching going on too and not running redline's turbo ramps. Am running his primary spring recommendation and pin weight. My own gearing and pulling 115km/hr track speed in a climb in 2 ft pf powder on a 174. works for me. The guys that have tried it have been impressed just as I have. The OP seems like he has an axe to grind with Dave and that is his prerogative but fortunately for me I don't have the same experience and have been happy with the set up. Dave was super helpful and actually answered the phone every time I called. You didn't like it and pulled the kit off an sold it, the purchaser seems happy with it, but the continued bashing is not holding much water anymore. Only my opinion, everyone has one, just, like an a$$hole right.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skegpro have you ever even had a turbo or spend any mount of time on a good working 2 stroke turno ? Cuz it doesn’t seem like it you sound like a ****ing dumb ass and you clearly don’t know much about turbos at all. On this pile of **** kit clutch is engaging and moving the sled at 4500 rpm ish and can Cruz at 5500 the **** turbo on this didn’t make 1 psi till 5900-6000 rpm
Look buddy don't pretend to be a allstar mechanic when in reality you are acden fleet monkey doing oil changes on garbage trucks.

Your kinda sound like an a-hole too so I can understand why Dave gave up on helping you.

Ps nice riding you almost hit the only tree in the meadow.

Peace out.

Last edited:

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look buddy don't pretend to be a allstar mechanic when in reality you are acden fleet monkey doing oil changes on garbage trucks.

Your kinda an sound like an a-hole to so I can understand why Dave gave up on helping you.

Peace out.

Dealer trained and Acden had a top notch shop with all OE service info and scan tools. I do most or all electrical and drivability on my shift and and know my **** very well and I’ve never touched a garbage truck in my life tanks .....you on the other hand definitely do not. Come ride any time and try to hang your riding is probably a joke like your mechanical knowledge

Last edited:

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your kinda an sound like an a-hole to so I can understand why Dave gave up on helping you.

Peace out.
Oh snap, that explain a few things.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh snap, that explain a few things.

I work as a licked auto tech dealer trained gm grandmaster tech and do most all of Diag and electrical and drivability for my shift. Also have 2 other shops I go do Diag and stuff for on my days off something when they need help. So “oh snap” nothing I know I know my stuff and the retarded that posed that didn’t even know what I do for work Acden had a heavy duty and auto decision. Maybe do some research into what your trying to insult someone about as a tech my Job is probably on of the best in the town we have a nicer shop then any of the dealers all dealer equipment and service info and all new gear and top pay and work less then half the year. not much of an insult dumb ass

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you still didn’t answer my question ? So clearly you have never had a turbo or spend any time on one just a dumb ass with a bunch of dumb comments

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And you still didn’t answer my question ? So clearly you have never had a turbo or spend any time on one just a dumb ass with a bunch of dumb comments
Tell me more about how smart you are, I enjoy that.

Do they give you any gold stars at work to put on the fridge at home?

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why commment on a turno trends so much when you don’t have a tuner or experience with one or even the knowledge your just being a troll and a dick

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why commment on a turno trends so much when you don’t have a tuner or experience with one or even the knowledge your just being a troll and a dick
Does it bother you that no one believes you?
Do you seek approval from your peers?

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope I know that I know my stuff and I know what I do for a job and side job and how many sled and turbos I’ve fixed. I make really good money for doing what I do and a lot of cash fixing sled and turbo sleds don’t need some random dumb ass on the internet approval at all especially since you don’t even run turno sleds.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope I know that I know my stuff and I know what I do for a job and side job and how many sled and turbos I’ve fixed. I make really good money for doing what I do and a lot of cash fixing sled and turbo sleds don’t need some random dumb ass on the internet approval at all especially since you don’t even run turno sleds.
Like 7 figures a year kinda good?

canuck5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He actually sold me his last turbo but let's not get off topic you were telling us how good of a mechanic, sledder you are how nice your shop is and how much money you make go on.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried the BD kit out on my buddy's sled, it was a screamer that rev quick, but went no where.. Was a big disappointment to say the least.. Maybe why your the only guy in Cdn that talks positive about it.. For me your credibility is shot and good luck with you BD

Sound like a clutch and gear problem not a turbo issue.

tstams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crashheadz.com
Seems to me you have it out for redline kits, your kit or your buddies kit did not work there is always going to be problems with everything you buy new or old. Instead of coming on a forum to bitch and complain why don't you voice your opinion and leave it . Instead keep bashing there products making you sound like a arrogant as$hat. If your are such a great tech why couldn't you fix your buddies turbo I mean with all that knowledge you should be able to get anything to run.

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after reading this entire thread... Honestly, with my m1000 Turbo experience.... i'd be happy with any turbo that didn't blow up.. letalone complain about a little lag lol :PDT_kap:3 engines within 150km. All because of an intermittent loose/bad injector wire. The tiniest issue can cause the worst problems on a turbo.

Top Bottom