Red line turbo kits

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its not personal just pissed I wasted money on his crap and listened to his bull****. He can’t complete with the big guys but claims it’s just as good. Go put a set of Dave ramps in your hands and look at them or his fuel lines and rave mod. Go ride one of his kits for a week before you defend it. I have talked to a lot of very u happy people since I have stated to tell ppl how unhappy I am with this crap and may feel the same.
Had a cat with his kit...........

I understand you didn't like it, but you pawned it off on some sucker.

What is keeping this going?

I am starting to find this entertaining more than anything.

We just need to figure out how to harness this rage and sell it back to the grid.

Have a beer buddy, life's to short to be angry.

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I go to upload the video it shows it in the box but it doesn’t upload to the page for some reason. Trying to do it from my iPhone
I think Redline has you blocked from loading video. Probably just an internet garble on the low end not allowing you load this video that will clear things up.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried the BD kit out on my buddy's sled, it was a screamer that rev quick, but went no where.. Was a big disappointment to say the least.. Maybe why your the only guy in Cdn that talks positive about it.. For me your credibility is shot and good luck with you BD

In what way did it go nowhere ? Clutching seems spot on and the sled works really well. Never said it was the highest hp kit but like I said before I don’t care about perk up numbers drivability did most important. At 8-10 # the bd kit seems to work well way better fuel mapping and more power then the redline kit for sure. Not sure what setup your friend had but bd offers quite a few different setups and the 2860 gtx works really good. The 2860 gt is a cheeper option and definitely spoils slower and makes less hp for sure maybe that’s what he had probably on low boost.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
850309DB-6904-4380-B495-51329D3468DA.png

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It says it has to compress the file then never shows up below. Give me a email or number to text it to and I will send it right now

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Before anyone says anyone read. It was not this bad every time but if you didn’t load the engine first it would go rich. If you hit the throttle to fast it would do this. The sled was running on pump 91 and Fury 60:40 mix. We also tried VP and AV gas. We completely drained the tank of fuel nothing at all left when switching between fuels. This was the last day we took it up the hill. The sled was back to redline and Dave told me nothing was wrong with it install was perfect and everything was working with his box. He said it just needed an O2 sensor that he replaced. He brought it back to sicamous and this is how it worked the next ride. This exact sled with no changes has had the redline kit removed and a Boondocker installed with no other changes and runs 100% clean in the bottom spools way faster and you can hit it fast as you want and it will not bog it bobble at all. 4 different guys have tried it both way can back this up. I know better clutching and fix this and that could make it better then it was but I don’t have time to do R&D for redline when I travel 1000+ km I want to ride and I go for 7-20 days at a time so my sleds need to work right. At the 120 mark you can see I role into it really slow and it will work fine if you do it like this.

Last edited:

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you listen at the 19 seccond mark it allways has that bobble then if you were easy on the throttle it would pull through if you pushed it to fast it would just load up. To add sled had a fresh engine (never blew up just for cuz it was going turno this year so would have a pinned crank and better rods) reeds were mint and then blew them with the redline kit then installed new again. Also the plastic piece between the throttle bodies was new and the sled was put on BUDS by 2 different places and everything was working perfectly powder valves, stator ect. We have been using it all this week with the BD kit. My brother rode it for a day while his 8****ty was broken and he said it ran good enough he wants a sidekick for his 8****ty.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your throttle control is nauseating.

You basically are in a meadow and blip the throttle until the boost almost engages.

Probably just so you can hear the blow off valve.

At this time the secondary injectors are just starting to dump fuel and then you let off creating a super rich condition.

Then you finally get into the boost a little bit and the sled has to clear out all the damm fuel you are stock pileing.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your throttle control is nauseating.

You basically are in a meadow and blip the throttle until the boost almost engages.

Probably just so you can hear the blow off valve.

At this time the secondary injectors are just starting to dump fuel and then you let off creating a super rich condition.

Then you finally get into the boost a little bit and the sled has to clear out all the damm fuel you are stock pileing.

one boost does not engage that’s just stupid. 2 you won’t hear a bov until you make boost and vacuum opens it. You clearly know nothing about a turbo sled. We took it and rode it in a medow and didn’t go far because the last time we tried to ride it the ****ing reeds now and if you were anywhere you had to climb out of you wouldn’t be able to. I have had lots of turbo sleds and work on turbo sleds quite often blipping the throttle doesn’t do anything and this thing was like waiting for the seccond coming of Christ to spool it’s not making any boost at all blipping the throttle to turn around **** ����

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Skegpro have you ever even had a turbo or spend any mount of time on a good working 2 stroke turno ? Cuz it doesn’t seem like it you sound like a ****ing dumb ass and you clearly don’t know much about turbos at all. On this pile of **** kit clutch is engaging and moving the sled at 4500 rpm ish and can Cruz at 5500 the **** turbo on this didn’t make 1 psi till 5900-6000 rpm

Top Bottom