Recreational property for sale-Skeleton Lake

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have four 2.5 acre parcels for sale on the north side of skeketon lake by the narrows. They are approximately 400 metres from the lake. lots of trees. pricing is $55,000-$65,000 depending on which piece

Attachments

• skeleton lake.jpg
    skeleton lake.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 549
  • skeleton lake3.jpg
    skeleton lake3.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 548

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where exactly are these lots. I'm on Mewatha and would like to look at the lots. I'll be the next two weekends.

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From Boyle head east on 663 turn north at 1st crossroad (rr 192) go to twshp rd. 653 and turn right (east) it turns into 653a and then willow rd. but there are very few signs. once the road heads south there is an unnamed road on the left. from that interesection, two lots are along the north/south road and two are along the east/west road. i put a link from google maps, it's not perfect but will get you to the area. I could meet you on the long weekend if you're in the area.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is the fishing any good at skeleton? is there any beaches? are there any convenience stores within 20 to 30 minutes for beer and ice and stuff? is it a populated resort lake or summer cottages? or is it pretty much untouched?

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is the fishing any good at skeleton? is there any beaches? are there any convenience stores within 20 to 30 minutes for beer and ice and stuff? is it a populated resort lake or summer cottages? or is it pretty much untouched?

I know people fish, don't know if it's any good. There are beaches. Boyle is only a 5-7 minute drive, has everything you would need. There are parts that are quite populated and lots of areas that have lots of space. miles and miles of quad trails. can quad to numerous other lakes.

modmanmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok. thats good. I have a lot on Baptiste Lake on the west side of athabasca but that lake is just getting way to overpopulated. I might swing over there and snoop around in a few weeks when I'm out that way. Thanks for the info.

what_next

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a nice area..... i've spent alot of time around there at Amisk Lake

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the difference between there and Skeleton?

Amisk is a lot deeper lake, 194' as to about 30' at Skeleton. Most of Amisk is 50-75' deep with a deep pocket in southern portion. Less peps at Amisk as it is cabins only and no public beach or campground like Skeleton. But remember that deeper = colder. Pricy cabins at Amisk. Never had much luck at either lake for keeper size fish. Lakes are only a couple miles apart so both close to Boyle.

Top Bottom