Raptor shocks rebuild kits

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just getting mine done currently, Jonathan with raptor also notified me after the fact I sent them to Minnesota that they now have a Canadian rep for rebuilds;

RMR Suspensions
31929 Mercantile Way #4
Abbotsford, BC
V2T 4C3

Last edited:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As Iceman mentioned RMR is doing all of the Raptor service work, heard it right from Jake at Raptor. I'm sure if Redline was a service depot Jake would have mentioned it when I called him as they are considerably closer. I'm not sure what Redline's suspension experience is but I know that Rod has been working on suspensions for decades. He was reasonably priced and easy to deal with on my repair as well.

http://www.raptorshocks.com/shock-service/

Last edited:

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Raptor has a Canadian mail box in Manitoba they were taking their service stuff through as of last year. Good to see they have someone further west too.

I can honestly say that out of all the brands of shocks I've had over the years, you won't find much better than Raptor.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know he’s not certified but grant in Saskatoon is where mine would go. Convenient and I know he does great work. Another Option if your close to Saskatoon

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ordered my rebuild kits from RMR today. Cheaper then what I expected too!

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just got my rear skid raptor rebuilt, revalved and new bump stop put in at RMR, very fast turn around, can’t wait to try it out!

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Mind PMing me a price? thinking about getting mine done aswell and I am kinda lazy as you can probably tell.

Top Bottom