Random Camping Areas Around Caroline

Mad Outy Max

Reaction score
Hey all, planning a trip this year to Caroline to go ripping around wit the quads, be about 3 or 4 trailers. Where are the best areas to random camp away from the white sunglass crowd? Near trails, maybe some water and of course good trails? ;)

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We usually camp straight west of caroline.When the pavement turns to gravel,about another 8 km there is a airstrip on the left it is a really nice place to camp,or keep going and and hang your next left onto the trunk road go south a bit till you hit the river and camp there it is really steep not all trailers can make it down.hope this helps

Wemac

Reaction score
West of Caroline, past the Tay River Motel to the Swan Lake road. 5 km up that road on the left. Seems to be a nice spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
West of Caroline, past the Tay River Motel to the Swan Lake road. 5 km up that road on the left. Seems to be a nice spot.

Hey , don't be giving away my spot. Lol

catman1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is rig street road still open? That was a great spot for quading and camping

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is rig street road still open? That was a great spot for quading and camping
Last I heard it still was but usually gets packed up with Cidiots and white sunglasses the last few times I rolled past there on a long weekend. Kind of gets like the Prarie Creek rd. To the "T" and left up the hill then down the first right has a couple nice spots.

Best bet is down the trunk road then turn off anywhere after the bridge. Usually decent sites to be had down most every road without a bunch of traffic.

Last edited:

Mad Outy Max

Reaction score
Thanks Gents I will have to make a trip definitely. I am pulling a 34 footer so steep roads will not do!

Top Bottom