Quicky single sled deck?

X-rated

Reaction score
Anyone used one of these, I like the concept but the video I saw of it the back end of the sled looked awful heavy. Do they work as advertised?

bathtub28

Reaction score
Why would you want a deck if you still need the tail gate down? Why not just put the sled right in the box and go , save some coin. Unless I'm missing something ??? If they made a nice light aluminum SINGLE place deck that would go in ALL the short bed 1/2 tons but was still over the box sides( tailgate closed) that would be nice. A sinful place that just sits on the bed floor makes no sense , to me anyway .

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone used one of these, I like the concept but the video I saw of it the back end of the sled looked awful heavy. Do they work as advertised?
Full Lotus Metals - Quicky Single Loader

you mean one of these??? you use the weight of the motor and the rear is fairly light. Only thing is if you get rear ended you will have rail and possibly track damage and when i was calling for insurance you need full comprehensive to cover it when not in use! damn saskatoon people rear end people on dry pavement.

X-rated

Reaction score
No dander at all, just figured if you dont know what it is you probably cant answer my question. Just sayin. I have a 4 place trailer that sometimes goes over the rock with 1 sled in it, I'm too old and fat to load my sled in the back of my truck by myself without a ramp and have no where to put said ramp once my sled is in truck. The idea of a single with a built in ramp inda works for me.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
No dander at all, just figured if you dont know what it is you probably cant answer my question. Just sayin. I have a 4 place trailer that sometimes goes over the rock with 1 sled in it, I'm too old and fat to load my sled in the back of my truck by myself without a ramp and have no where to put said ramp once my sled is in truck. The idea of a single with a built in ramp inda works for me.

I understand and sledneck_03 did the work for you........cheers, fs

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having used a single place deck for a few years now that I built myself for >$300, I can say that this looks interesting. The problem with my single deck is when ice accumulates at the front of my box effectively freezing my ramp in place... it's a beotch to get out when that happens, so this eliminates that problem I should think.

dropitbuster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think sledneck_03 posted this a couple of weeks ago.

Seems like a good alternative for guys on a budget. $50 for the kit, a sheet of plywood and a couple of 2x4s. I have a permanently bowed tailgate from loading using a trifold ramp which probably cost about 3 times what this does.

bathtub28

Reaction score
That full lotus metals single looks very good. Tailgate off , looks easy to use , simple. No ramps to fuss with . No bowed out or pitted up tail gate.

Top Bottom