Quick Drive Belts

rcardle20

Reaction score
There might already be a thread for this that I have missed... I'm wondering if anyone knows of a secondary spot to get the QD belts other than the dealerships??? $250 from the dealer, looking to save some $$$ if possible!

Thanks!

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There might already be a thread for this that I have missed... I'm wondering if anyone knows of a secondary spot to get the QD belts other than the dealerships??? $250 from the dealer, looking to save some $$$ if possible!

Thanks!

So far i dont think so. Unless u went to a tki or c3 belt drive kit then the spare belts r much cheaper.

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a OEM QD belt with 150-20 kms on it i was thinking of selling. pm if your interested. Otherwise and aftermarket geardown kit is the way to go but you wont save much short term as the kits arent cheap but the belts are 150 ish.

rcardle20

Reaction score
I have a OEM QD belt with 150-20 kms on it i was thinking of selling. pm if your interested. Otherwise and aftermarket geardown kit is the way to go but you wont save much short term as the kits arent cheap but the belts are 150 ish.

I just bought one from polaris, thanks anyways!

Top Bottom