2022 Belt Questions

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the clutch drive belts on the 2022's have the same 3211216 part number as the 2021's?

Also, any issues with the quick drive belts on 20's and 21's? New quick drive belts are pretty pricy, if I didn't carry a spare chain for my chain case, why should I have to carry a spare QD belt?...

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the clutch drive belts on the 2022's have the same 3211216 part number as the 2021's?

Also, any issues with the quick drive belts on 20's and 21's? New quick drive belts are pretty pricy, if I didn't carry a spare chain for my chain case, why should I have to carry a spare QD belt?...
Qdrive belts are reliable

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does a boost have belt or chain ?
Belt.

I've had a spare q-drive belt since 2017. Used to keep it on the sled, then the truck. Broke a lower pulley bolt last year rallying on a rough trail back to the truck. Chewed up a belt a little bit. Put my spare on and kept it for a backup. They're pretty good imo

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Belt.

I've had a spare q-drive belt since 2017. Used to keep it on the sled, then the truck. Broke a lower pulley bolt last year rallying on a rough trail back to the truck. Chewed up a belt a little bit. Put my spare on and kept it for a backup. They're pretty good imo
Cool thank you.

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Belt.

Funny how it slowly went from the sled to truck. Makes sense though, in most situations a buddy could go down and get it.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny how it slowly went from the sled to truck. Makes sense though, in most situations a buddy could go down and get it.
That was kind of my thought. I was the only one in my group that had a spare. A run back to the truck is better than a tow

Top Bottom