Questions about dealer

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, Just wondering if anyone has dealt with Robertson Yamaha Swift Current ? Were you happy ? Unhappy? did they build a custom sled for you ? Just looking for some feed back as I am looking a purchising a sled from them. I don't want this to turn into a brand bashing or Dealer bashing thread I just want some constructive feed back

Thanks alot

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, Just wondering if anyone has dealt with Robertson Yamaha Swift Current ? Were you happy ? Unhappy? did they build a custom sled for you ? Just looking for some feed back as I am looking a purchising a sled from them. I don't want this to turn into a brand bashing or Dealer bashing thread I just want some constructive feed back

Thanks alot

Buddy of mine got a MCX 180 Nytro from them last year, sled ran great and he was very happy with the deal as far as I know.

vjc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks alot

I bought parts over the phone from them, received them overnight. Very helpful and great guys to deal with.

thedisposer

Reaction score
I purchased one from Robertson last year. It was great. The workmanship was great and it was dialed in perfect. I recommend them.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have only spoke with Cody over phone.... Top notch Guy... And knows his chit and more importantly the service is awesome. This place knows customer service ....

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I never Switched, just ended up selling my sled last spring, was thinking of going with a pro with a Boost-It kit, but just couldn't turn my back on yamaha yet !

apexer

Reaction score
I bought a sled from Them, plus I had a couple questions over time about some sleds. Very helpful, knowledgable, and great to deal with. I highly recommend them. I have actually never been to the dealership. I actually bought the sled over the phone and Cody went out of his way and delivered the sled. Then followed up once the season started to see how things are going and if we needed anything. Awesome customer service!

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Any of you guys been out yet? Can't wait!!!! We will be running a few setups this year. Our 174 MCX Apex with Power steering. Rode end of last year. Love this thing. Also running a BD Turbo M800 and a Evo Powersports Big Chute Turbo M1100 LTD. These kits looks awesome and I think are gonna rock. Lots of interest in them! Can't wait to try it out. Hope to run into some of you. Happy sledding! :) - Cody

Attachments

• 554556_381281085239170_1607269392_n.jpg
    554556_381281085239170_1607269392_n.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 143

sammyg

Reaction score
Bought a mcx 180 kit from them last year. Great customer service. Tcv valve was damaged in shipping Cody had one sent out to me asap.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Hey buddy, haven't talked to you in a while! How's the snow out there? Sled working good still? We've got a 190 remap upgrade available if your after a bit more power! -Cody

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys! I kind of lost track of this Thread! Well I ended up purchising a sled from Robertson. And I must say the Sale and delivery of the sled was Awsome! Cody and Devin were great to deal with. I have not got to ride the sled in the mountains yet but am heading up on the 21st. I did have the sled out yesterday at home for a bit and can't wait to actually run this Beast ! Thanks guys Keep up the good work and your positive and open attitudes. it was a pleasure
photo.jpg

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Hey Tyler! Looks like some fun with the kids and looks like lots of snow out there! Let me know how your first trip goes! Lookin forward to hearing about it. Any questions just give me a call or txt. Cheers! -Cody

Top Bottom