Quartz Easter Weekend

kdog

Reaction score
I was just wondering how the snow was at quartz, and if they were unloading at the parking lot or how many km up. Thanks for the help

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any word on new snow out there? and how are the conditions? We're coming Thurs and I need to know if I should switch hoods.

Thanks in advance.

badgerstauffer

Reaction score
Rode Silent pass on Saturday, snowed like a bastard while we were there. Still lots of snow up top.

rgutmann

Reaction score
Any word on new snow out there? and how are the conditions? We're coming Thurs and I need to know if I should switch hoods.

Thanks in advance.
We were at Quartz Saturday, about 2 to 3 inches of new snow and still coming down when we left to go back to the parking lot in the afternoon. Trail to cabin in fair shape, little thin at beginning. Guy collecting said that grooming was done for the year after weekend. Watch for slides, saw some areas where small side had occured and some cracks starting on steeper areas, this was in the area where you follow the trail left of the cabin where the creek is. Most areas were packed down, but were able to find some good areas to ride in.

Top Bottom